Business Etiquette Seminar in ENGLISCH
The aim of this seminar is to give the participant a view into the world of international, communication and the importance of etiquette, self-presentation and mutual respect for business partners language meetings. The participant will develop their ability to develop their own personality as a strength and to prepare for international meetings, meets & greets, conversations, presentations, appointments and other business settings more effectively and professionally. The focus will be (where possible) practical and will highlight typical issues such as: nerves, body language, greetings, dress code, self-presentation techniques, rhetorical skills and tips and tricks.
The trainer (English native speaker) motivates the participants through roll-plays, trainer input and improve their business etiquette.
The seminar is delivered 100% in English (intermediate English level prerequisite) and will involve teamwork, brainstorming, simulations, games and presentations.
- Authentically mastering Small Talk
- Communication and self-presentation skills
- Dos and Don?ts in international business
- Body Language and the power of the visual appearance (Dress/make-up etc)
- Greetings - Intercultural factors and faux pas
- Recognising your own strengths/personality traits and promoting them
- Heirarchy in the modern business environment
- Tips and tricks for international success
- Business Lunch
Trainer Input, roll-plays, teamwork, brainstorming, simulations, games, presentations, Live-Learning at business lunch
Voraussetzungen für die Teilnahme an diesem Kurs:
Preis: 827,05 €
zzgl. Tagungspauschale, ggf. Übernachtung und Reisekosten
Bei der Preisangabe handelt es sich um den Bruttopreis.