Project Management for Experts
A practical training for project managers to achieve more confidence in their ability to motivate and involve team membersAnd what is special about this workshop?
This is not a typical project management training since it is about getting others involved and motivated to make a project succeed, especially influencing others through personal power if positional power is not an option. A lot of project managers are not in the position to tell people what to do and can merely ask or influence others to get a task completed.
By using your current daily work issues as project manager, this training is highly intensive and particularly practically-oriented. Furthermore, you will be given new ideas and helpful tips on how to stay calm and relaxed in difficult situations as well as tools and feedback.
Theory-input, individual and group exercises, plenum discussion, work on case studies
- Technical vs. human resources
- Your network
- Influential leadership skills and strategies (facilitative leadership, developing collaboration, interactive skills, building credibility, strategizing)
- Documenting your issue-specific influence strategy
- Emotional intelligence
- Power and influence (your) organizations
- Communication skills and techniques
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management
- Business case “the Dutch Project”
- Stress and projects
04.12.2017 - 05.12.2017
| 22767 Hamburg||1.404,20 €||ausgewählt|
Alle Kurse dieses Anbieters
- Seminare für jede Branche
- Weitere Branchen
Diesen und weitere Kurse finden Sie hier:
Es ist noch keine Bewertung vorhanden.