Staff Appraisal as a Management Tool
A practical training to develop effective communication for staff appraisalsObjective of this training
This program will support you to undertake useful and effective appraisal interviews.
It will assist you to develop a systematic approach to prepare and conduct appraisal interviews and use them as a motivating management tool.
The core method of this program is based on practical exercises which will enhance your effective communication skills and your ability to constructively resolve conflicts.
The workshop will provide an environment for open constructive dialogues on possible personal management issues.
And what is special about this training?
A major part of the training will be guided by the participants\' questions and requirements. Where possible actual cases and issues will be addressed and integrated into the workshop. The participants will learn to implement the techniques from the program into day-to-day life.
Theory input, individual and group exercises, role plays, case studies, group discussion
- Purpose and benefit of appraisal interviews
- Observing, perceiving, monitoring and evaluating situations
- Principles for successful staff appraisals
- Influence of personal attitudes on staff appraisals
- Preparation for different types of interviews
- Structuring appraisal interviews
- How to give positive feedback
- How to give negative feedback
- How to delegate tasks
- Discussing objectives
- Performance reviews
- Personnel development interviews
- Re-integration interviews after periods of absence
- Conflict management during appraisal interviews
- Concluding appraisals and setting objectives
- Evaluating the appraisal
27.04.2017 - 28.04.2017
| 22767 Hamburg||1.523,20 €||ausgewählt|
16.11.2017 - 17.11.2017
| 22767 Hamburg||1.523,20 €||auswählen|