"Successful presentations - Perform well and win"
findet im Moment leider nicht statt.
Um dennoch den richtigen Kurs zu finden, nutzen Sie unseren Kurs-Assistent.
Der Kurs hatte folgenden Inhalt:
You want to perform in such a way that your audience is captivated from the start? You want to reach your listeners such that they will act how you want them to? Here you reflect on your way of presenting and your personal presentation skills. You will learn how to use your potential effectively and how to increase your skills sustainably. While practising presenting in English, you will feel more self-confident and you will experience more joy during your presentations.
Every presentation can only be as good as its presenter.
Presentations are the leading instrument to sell products or services and to give an idea of your concept or results to your listeners.
Only if you manage to not merely make the decision makers curious but win their hearts and minds, too, will you be able to move forward with your ideas.
What is most important is to be well prepared. And that is exactly where our seminar comes into play. Here you receive the tools for effective preparation, step by step, including mental and physical preparation.
- “In you must burn what you want to ignite in others” – win people from the beginning
- Factors which determine a person’s impression – what counts at which moment and how you can work on the impression you make
- Presenter’s power of persuasion: attitude, body language, voice and articulation
- Express to impress – create a dramaturgic guideline and build up empathy
- Pausing is the name of the game - increasing your impact using downtalk
- How to prepare a presentation effectively: situation analysis, setting up a presentation, openings and closures, preparatory steps
- A convincing structure – how you lead your audience to action
- How to deal with nerves - breathing, moving, mental training for relaxation under pressure
- The power of language – to find the right word at the right moment, using positive, direct and clear wording
- How to visualize the contents in a proper way and how to deal with media such as projectors, flipcharts or whiteboards
So finden Sie dennoch den richtigen Kurs:Nutzen Sie die Freitextsuche oder klicken Sie oben auf die passende Branche.
Über das Postleitzahlen-Feld können Sie die Ergebnisse regional einschränken.
Wir helfen Ihnen auch gerne bei der Suche. Bitte füllen Sie dazu das Formular in unserem Kurs-Assistenten aus und ergänzen Sie dazu noch den Textvorschlag!