Virtualizing Enterprise Desktops and Apps (MOC20694)
This five-day, hands-on training course is designed to teach you the breadth of Microsoft virtual desktop technology, and the course will compare and contrast the various technologies with use cases and best practices. This course builds your skills in Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Service Pack 2 (SP2), Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) as part of Windows Server 2012 R2. Throughout this course, you will learn how to manage, monitor, support, and troubleshoot various Windows-based desktop virtualization solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Describe desktop and application virtualization.
Plan and implement user state virtualization.
Plan and implement App-V.
Plan and deploy App-V clients.
Manage and administer application virtualization.
Understand application sequencing.
Configure client Hyper-V.
Plan and deploy session-based desktops.
Publish and configure RemoteApp programs.
Plan pooled personal desktops.
Plan and implement pooled and personal desktops.
Implement Remote Access.
Understand health monitoring of VDI infrastructure.
Voraussetzungen für die Teilnahme an diesem Kurs:
Before attending this course, students must have a system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Desired: Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
zusätzliche Kurs Dokumente: